Monday, March 5, 2012

Welcome to Trinity Choir's Tour Blog!

Hello! My name is Megan King, and I'm a sophomore here at Trinity. I'll be your friendly Trinity Choir tour blogger for our trip to the northeast from March 10-16! T-minus 5 days until we depart! The choir is getting geared up and ready to go, doing last minute memorization in order to make this the best choir tour yet! All of our members are very excited for our trip and to visit places from Washington D.C. through New York City (my personal favorite!).
This will be the place to look for all of our tour developments, and I'll try to update this as frequently as possible so that everyone can hear about our sure-to-be awesome adventures. Be on the lookout for pictures as well! I'm looking forward to posting more later!
Cheers,
Megan King
Trinity Choir, Fall 2011

1 comment: